Search This Blog

Friday, September 12, 2014

Up Early Trying to Buy Rugby World Cup Tickets….

It's 2:40 AM right now in Los Angeles. I am trying to apply for my tickets for the 2015 Rugby World Cup. I should not be surprised that there are a lot of other fans crashing the web site to apply for tickets for the matches of their choice.  I'm on a holding pattern for about the last 40 minutes. At this point, I am looking at getting tickets for the September 26th and 27th matches that will take place in Leeds. The first one will be Canada-Italy and the second one will be Scotland-USA.  The thing that is different with buying tickets for this World Cup compared to 2007 and 2011 is that it will be weeks before my purchase will actually be confirmed.

My wife and I are planning on being in the UK next year-well, I don't know how United the United Kingdom will be, as they will be going to the polls in Scotland next Thursday to see if the Scots want to break away from the UK to be an independent nation. At any rate, we plan on being in Scotland for a week and England for a week next year. I will know more of what our itinerary will be once I am able to buy tickets and get my purchase confirmed. In the meantime…I am still in a holding pattern to try to buy the tickets on line.

No comments:

Post a Comment